Have you tried it yet?

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hopefully you've been inspired by this blog or any of the wonderful links I've posted, to get yourself a hoop, by buying one or making your own. I've been tinkering with my laptop's webcam, and am almost ready to prepare some videos of my very own. I'd like to do several series of videos, one entitled "Foundations". Foundations is just what the name suggests. Foundations are the movements you will need to master more advanced tricks. "Foundations" lends itself to the second series "Workout Moves". In this series I will show you exercises to tone up and target your whole body, with just your hoop. You can say goodbye to flabby upper arms if you stick with me, kid!

In the meantime, here are a couple more videos I've found that may help you learn, and find your flow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hoop Flow. Design by Pocket