Breaking in my new PSI LED hoop

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Last night I got my first chance to really play with my new PSI LED Hoop. SUPER bright LED's, and there was absolutely no rattling coming from the inside. Everything was tight and secure. I got the dragonfly LED's, which are strobing and slowly change color. The dragonfly is best for fast hooping.

Compared to my other hoops it's really light. Not in a cheap way, the tubing is nice and rigid. It just weighs less, which is good for performances. I'll have to get used to it a little bit first, but I'll be able to do fast reversals and whip that thing around like there's no tomorrow!
Since the ground is still covered in snow, I've been hooping inside my living room. There's enough space to play, but I'm slightly limited. You can see the hoop almost graze the ceiling in the video...I sure do cut it close.

I tried to give a good demonstration on what the hoop looks like in different planes and movements, so that anyone else who is considering buying from PSI Hoops can see how they look.
Enjoy!


1 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Hoop Flow. Design by Pocket